TERMS AND CONDITIONS – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
BY YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE WWW.KRATOMKAVABAR.COM WEB SITE (THE “SITE”), INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ORDER OR PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCTS FROM THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (THE “TERMS”). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE SITE, AND PROMPTLY RETURN ANY PURCHASED PRODUCTS.
1. Use of Kratom Kava Bar products and User Representations. Kratom Kava Bar products are sold exclusively under the condition that they will not be adulterated, mislabeled, or used as precursor materials for any scheduled or otherwise prohibited materials. The products available on this Site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration, and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The historical data provided on this Site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this Site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment.
2. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. KRATOM KAVA BAR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. KRATOM KAVA BAR PRODUCTS ARE OFFERED AND SOLD ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, KRATOM KAVA BAR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL KRATOM KAVA BAR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE, MISUSE OR UNAUTHORIZED USE OF ANY PRODUCTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING: ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES; DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, OTHER PROPERTY OR EQUIPMENT; LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUE; COST OF CAPITAL OR CLAIMS OF PURCHASER’S CUSTOMERS; OR OTHER PHYSICAL HARM OR MISFORTUNE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STATUTORY, EQUITABLE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL ACTIONS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
3. Agreement to Indemnify, Defend and Hold Harmless. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Kratom Kava Bar and its employees, agents, successors, officers, and assigns, from any suits, losses, claims, demands, liabilities, costs and expenses (including attorney fees) that Kratom Kava Bar may sustain or incur arising from your (a) use of the products (including without limitation to storage, handling, and transportation of products); (b) use of the products by a third party with your authorization; (c) use of the products by a third party without your authorization, where such unauthorized use is due to your negligent act or omission, or willful misconduct; (d) failure to comply with any applicable laws and regulations (including, without limitation, those regarding the export of products or technology abroad, the Toxic Substance Control Act, and the Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act of 1986, or to obtain any licenses or approvals from the appropriate government agencies necessary to purchase and use the products); or (e) breach of any of obligations set forth in these Terms. Kratom Kava Bar will provide you with (i) prompt written notice of such claim of which Kratom Kava Bar is aware; (ii) control over the defense and settlement of such claim; and (iii) proper and full information and assistance at your expense to settle and/or defend any such claim. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you shall not settle any such claim, suit or proceeding without the written consent of Kratom Kava Bar , which shall not be unreasonably withheld.
4. Return of Goods / Refunds. All sales are final. An exchange or store credit may be available in certain circumstances. In order to qualify for an exchange or store credit, you must return the original purchased product. Kratom Kava Bar may refuse return requests if the returned product is opened (all Kratom Kava Bar products are packaged in heat-sealed zip locks), and Kratom Kava Bar may deny an exchange or credit request upon inspection of the returned product. Kratom Kava Bar will not reship a returned product for any reason. Illegitimate chargebacks will be contested and/or sent to collections for the original amount, with the addition of a $75 fee. Kratom Kava Bar does not assume the responsibility of return shipping costs on any returned products (defective or otherwise). All orders are thoroughly inspected at Kratom Kava Bar and adequately packed before shipment.
Kratom Kava Bar return policy differs on certain items, as follows:
On all catalog items, you must contact us within at least thirty (30) days of your receipt of the product in order to qualify for an exchange or store credit.
If you believe that a product offered by Kratom Kava Bar is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in an unused condition for exchange or store credit.
5. Acceptable Orders Policy. In certain limited circumstances, such as where fraud or misuse of a product is suspected, Kratom Kava Bar reserves the right to terminate any order at any time it deems necessary for any reason. Kratom Kava Bar does NOT ship Kratom to: Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana, Rhode Island, Vermont, Wisconsin, Washington, D.C., San Diego, CA, and Sarasota County, FL. Kratom Kava Bar does NOT ship products outside of the United States. You, the purchaser, have the sole responsibility to fully research and comply with the state and federal regulations of your own place of residence.
6. Shipment Risk of Loss and Packaging. All prices are FOB Kratom Kava Bar place of shipment, unless otherwise stated. Title to the goods, and risk of loss and damage, shall pass at place of shipment, with the only limitation being that, if an order is lost in transit by a courier, and the courier conducts an investigation and finds that the order was, in fact, lost in transit, then Kratom Kava Bar will reship the products in the order. No reshipment or refund of any orders will occur if Kratom Kava Bar receives a delivery confirmation of the order.
7. Force Majeure. Kratom Kava Bar shall not be liable for any failure to deliver or delay of delivery of products where such failure or delay has been occasioned by fire, embargo, strikes, wars, accidents, acts of God, voluntary or involuntary compliance with any valid law or regulation of any governmental agency or authority, lack of transportation facilities, or similar causes beyond the control of Seller. In the case of the above events, Kratom Kava Bar will make the shipment at a later date, and you must accept delivery at the agreed price, when the causes of such delay no longer exist.
8. Electronic Communications. When you visit the Site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
9. User Accounts. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your own computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Kratom Kava Bar reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at its sole discretion.
10. Intellectual Property. All content included on this Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Kratom Kava Bar or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of Kratom Kava Bar with copyright authorship for this collection by Kratom Kava Bar and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
Kratom Kava Bar trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Kratom Kava Bar, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Kratom Kava Bar. All other trademarks not owned by Kratom Kava Bar or its subsidiaries that appear on this Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Kratom Kava Bar or its subsidiaries.
KRATOM KAVA BAR grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this Site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of KRATOM KAVA BAR. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this Site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this Site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This Site or any portion of this Site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Kratom Kava Bar. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, pages, or forms) of Kratom Kava Bar and our associates without express written consent. You may not use any meta-tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Kratom Kava Bar name or trademarks without the express written consent of Kratom Kava Bar. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Kratom Kava Bar. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Kratom Kava Bar so long as the link does not portray Kratom Kava Bar its associates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Kratom Kava Bar logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
11. Reviews, Comments, Emails and Other Content. You may post reviews, comments, and other content, submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, objectionable, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. Kratom Kava Bar reserves the right to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
If you post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Kratom Kava Bar a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Kratom Kava Bar and sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they so choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post, that the content is accurate, that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity, and that you will indemnify Kratom Kava Bar for all claims resulting from content you supply. Kratom Kava Bar has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Kratom Kava Bar takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
12. Governing Law, Venue, Disputes. These Terms are governed by, and shall be interpreted in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without regard to any choice of law provisions. Regarding any and all disputes arising out of or related to your use of the Site, or purchase or use of any products from the Site. Any such dispute shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in California, except that, to the extent you have, in any manner, violated or threatened to violate Kratom Kava Bar intellectual property rights, Kratom Kava Bar may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the state of California, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
Questions: Any questions should be directed to our support staff by clicking on the “Contact Us” link in the side menu. Or, you may email us at Admin@KratomKavaBar.com.Kratom Kava Bar